Pinnacle Pain And Spine invites you to shop their online vitamin and nutritional supplement store! By signing up, you will have 24/7 access to a wide array of professional-grade vitamins, nutritional supplements and wellness products at 10% OFF.
We have partnered with Fullscript™ to offer an online dispensary that enables you to have greater access and availability to purchase and refill practitioner-trusted products.
What you can expect:
- Free shipping with minimum purchase
- Convenient auto-ship options
- Easy product search
- Practitioner-trusted products delivered
- to your door
- Helpful customer service and ordering by phone at 866.807.3828
Glucosamine + MSM Forte
Glucosamine + MSM Forte capsules provided by Douglas Laboratories contain 500 mg of pure glucosamine sulfate and 250 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). Ascorbic acid, proanthocyanidins, and bromelain are also included to provide additional aid in maintaining the health of aging joints.
Glucosamine + MSM Forte capsules may be a useful nutritional adjunct for individuals who wish to support the structure and function of the body’s connective tissues, such as cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments, and skin.
- Double-strength EPA+DHA for increased omega-3 benefits in fewer soft gels
- Added natural vitamin D3 for strong bones and a healthy immune system
ProOmega®-D provides exceptionally high levels of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, in addition to 1000 I.U. of vitamin D3, in one delicious serving. Vitamin D3 (or cholecalciferol) is the natural form of vitamin D produced by the body, and is better absorbed and utilized than other forms.
Curcumin 500 with Bioperine
Curcumin with Bioperine promotes the absorption of curcumin to help support liver, colon and musculoskeletal health as well as cell function. Curcumin with Bioperine provides enhanced bioavailability for optimal cellular support.
- Supports healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cell function
- Helps enhance antioxidant defense
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense.